Project Needs Assessment
Before tackling any project, we'd like to get to know your business/organization better and have a clearer picture regarding what your needs and priorities are. We do this by asking all of our clients to take this quick survey/needs assessment.
This will help us identify 2 important things:
- The actual scope of the project (breadth and timeline)
- If we are a good fit for your needs
In addition to questions about your potential project, we'd also like to get to know your business/organization better. It's important to answer the following questions as authentically and as accurately as possible. It's not a test and these are questions that you should constantly be asking to make sure you're doing the best job of authentically communicating who you are to reach your target audience.
- What do I think about my brand/business/organization?
- How do I want others to perceive and think about my brand/business/organization?
- What are my core values/priorities/beliefs?
- Who am I trying to serve?
- What can I offer those that I'm trying to serve?
- Why are my services/products valuable to my target audience?
- Am I effectively communicating this through my current online presence (website, social media, etc...)
Once you've submitted the survey we will review the information and get back to you as soon as possible with a quote for the potential project.